Sendmail fixkit

David Brownlee (D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk)
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 10:43:19 +0000 (GMT)

	Just had a quick look & it looks good, but one question...

	Disallowing mailaddresses with '/' in is going to blow away any
	gatewayd X.400 adresses = ie
	'/I=A/S=Stupid/O=X400/ADMD=Message/PRMD=ButThen/C=TheyAllAre@gateway'

	which is the form people here use to get to X.400 addresses.
	(I know.. X.400 sucks, but we need to be able to get the header
	thru to a machine which understands X.400 & can deal with the
	braindamage).

		David

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME).  Network Analyst  {post,host}master  abs.
              (>=-=<)   Telephone: (+44) 171 477 8186.   (>=-=<)
  Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
      / Monochrome - biggest UK internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk \